102.5 JACK-FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now, JACK-FM is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Add the 102. 5 JACK-FM skill:
- Just say “Alexa, enable the One-Oh-two point five Jack FM skill“
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, say “Alexa, open One-Oh-two point five Jack FM.“
OR set up 102.5 JACK-FM on your smartphone with the Alexa App.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 102.5 JACK-FM. Tap on the station logo to get to the 102.5 JACK-FM skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the 102.5 JACK-FM skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say,“Alexa, open One-Oh-two point five Jack FM.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.